Welcome to JS Motors Oxford. JS Motors Oxford is your first choice for vehicle servicing, repairs and MOT testing in Kidlington and North Oxford. We offer a comprehensive range of vehicle repair and maintenance services to keep you on the road.
Reasons to choose JS Motors Oxford
- An independent garage you can trust
- Backed by the Chartered Trading Standards Institute and members of the Independent Garage Association
- We explain things clearly and without jargon
- Our fully trained and qualified technicians use up to date technical information, techniques and tooling
- We only charge for work completed and parts supplied and fitted
- We allow you to follow your vehicle's service schedule
Your Local Garage
JS Motors Oxford - previously Motor Vehicle Services (MVS) - is a well-established independent garage and has been serving customers in Kidlington for more than twenty years. We have a large service workshop, including 6 ramps which allow us to quickly and efficiently work on your vehicle with as little inconvenience to you as possible. We are a MOT test station authorised by the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) and offer MOT testing 6 days a week. Our dedicated customer reception and waiting area offers a comfortable experience for customers with free WiFi and hot and cold drinks.
The day-to-day running of the garage is looked after by owner Eugene Forde. Eugene has more than twenty years’ experience in the automotive repair trade including 12 years at Oxford Audi and 10 years running JS Motor Services. The Kidlington site was bought in 2014 and has gone from strength to strength ever since. Eugene is available to help with any queries you might have in the process of having your vehicle repaired.
Garage Services in Kidlington
JS Motors Oxford provides a full range of garage services including: MOT, interim and full services, repairs, batteries, brakes, clutches, engine diagnostics, exhausts, gearboxes, suspension, tyres and wheel alignment.
Our automotive technicians work to high standards, use up to date technical information, techniques and tooling and meet the high standards set by The AA® and the Retail Motor Industry Federation (RMI). We are a local business supporting local people and we pride ourselves on our high standards, professional approach and friendly customer service.
We are proud members of the following professional bodies and organisations: AA Garage Guide, RAC Approved Garage Network, Retail Motor Industry Federation and The Independent Garage Association's Trust My Garage scheme.
We adhere to the high standards of The Motor Ombudsman's Motor Industry Codes of Practice for Service and Repair and the Chartered Trading Standards (CTSI) Approved Code.
Your vehicle is in safe hands
- You are keen to follow the manufacturer recommended maintenance schedule
- Manufacturer servicing is specific to your car's age, make, model and mileage
- We use competitively sourced parts of Original Equipment standard
- A genuine and cost-effective alternative to dealership servicing
- Your vehicle warranty will be maintained.
No matter the age of your vehicle, in or out of warranty, JS Motors Oxford offers a comprehensive and professional garage service to meet your needs.