JS Motors Oxford is an AA® Certified Garage. Becoming an AA® Certified Garage means we adhere to the Garage Promise - ensuring high standards of transparency, quality and confidence.
You can find out more about AA Certification and the Garage Guide at garageguide.theaa.com.
Certified by the AA®
All AA® Certified Garages are hand-picked and have recognised industry accreditations and an excellent level of service. We are subject to a rigorous annual inspection and adhere to the Garage Promise which guarantees a level of customer experience across customer transparency, quality of work and customer confidence.
The AA® Garage Promise
- To check over your car for any safety issues
- To always consult with you prior to undertaking any additional work that is identified
- To provide you with transparent quoting and billing for all work
- To provide you with a digital service record of the work carried out
Quality of work:
- To use professional equipment to diagnose faults on your car
- Professionally trained technicians will carry out the maintenance and repair work
- Use original Manufacturer parts or parts of an equivalent high quality, and retain any parts we have removed for your inspection
- Guarantee all work for 12 months and protect any warranty on the car
- To be inspected by us to ensure compliance with our high standards and this Promise
- To offer Alternative Dispute Resolution in the unlikely event you have any issues that need resolving
Recommended by AA® Patrol
As well as being a Certified Garage, we work closely with AA® Roadside Assistance. We have attained the prestigious Recommended by AA® Patrol badge and work closely with AA® patrolmen on a daily basis. We take great pride in the trust AA® patrolmen show us in bringing vehicles to our workshop at all times of day and night.
As with all our customers, AA® breakdown customers can rest assured that your vehicle is in safe hands. Our priority is to get you back on the road quickly and without fuss.
Free Car Genie Fitting
Car Genie is a revolutionary new piece of tech that can predict, protect and prevent you from breaking down. It's a little device that plugs into your car's 'OBDII
Car Genie can detect faults using OBDII protocols - these are faults that could have an effect on the emissions from your vehicle and will include engine, gearbox, and electrical faults. Car Genie also monitors that state of charge of your battery.
As long as you've got UK breakdown cover with The AA®, and a compatible car, you'll be able to use Car Genie. Find out more about Car Genie here.